Monday, February 15, 2010

You were perfect, so we just stopped at one.

Hi, my name is Sara, and I'm an only child. While going through some photos this evening, I realized that there was just too much good stuff to keep to myself. So, I'm sharing.

If you enjoy tales of awkwardness and social ineptness, you have come to the right place. For most of my life, I've been blessed with more than my share of both. I hope you enjoy my blog.



Above you can see my whole entire family. The 1980s were nice in that they gave us a whole decade to really enjoy pastels. My mom and I lived that up. Apparently, our generous use of Final Net startled dad a bit.

4 comments:

  1. yes, your mother is going to kill you! let's just hope your dad doesn't discover this one on the ww dot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't hear from me for a while, you know what happened. my dad's getting better at the ww dot, so i might be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, this is good. I am going to laugh many times at this I can already tell. You MUST keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're dead. I saw your folks this evening, and we talked about it - and laughed a lot. Your Dad has a story about the time he had to pull the car over and throw up because you two girls had so much Final Net in your hair that it made him sick. Like I said, it brought back some baaaaaad memories! - Susan

    ReplyDelete